We have two Facebook pages.
- The LHS Bandstanders page is open to the public for those in our community who like to cheer on the Band.
- The LHS Band Room is a private group for current band students and their families.
Our Bandstanders are always available to answer any question you have. Simply email email@example.com and someone will always respond!!
Parent Meetings are generally the 3rd Thursday of each month during the school year and currently are virtual only. A Zoom link will be sent out the week of the meeting. Everyone is welcome!
Find previous Bandstanders Parent Meeting slides here.
MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT WEBSITE
Membership Toolkit (MTK) is the members only Bandstanders website and official source of information. All members of band and color guard must sign up for an Account to finish band registration.
- Download the Membership Toolkit App for easy access to the calendar and emails/messages.
- You must login to access private/protected information such as the directory and calendar.
- Only Parent accounts can make a purchase of any kind on MTK.
- Student accounts are not set up to be able to purchase anything.
- Click here for directions on how to sign up for MTK account if you have a LHS band or color guard student.
MTK allows you to check the calendar, make payments and online orders, complete online forms, sign up to volunteer, receive important information, and find all Lindbergh band information in one place!
- We have a great group of parent photographers that take pictures at events and can be found on our website.
- This area contains band lessons for students.
- Great reason for students to sign up on MTK.
- Keep up to date with times, locations, and links to events.
- You will need to log in to the MTK and click on the CALENDAR tab or use the App.
- The Calendar can also be “synced” to your personal calendar (and that of your student) so you won’t miss a thing!!
- Need Help Syncing the Calendar? Check out this student-made video on how to link the band calendar to your personal device.