JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGES
This is a great way to stay in touch with all things Band.
Our Bandstanders are always available to answer any question you have. Simply email email@example.com and someone will always respond!!
Parent Meetings are generally the 3rd Thursday of each month during the school year and currently are virtual only. A Zoom link will be sent out the week of the meeting. Everyone is welcome!
Find previous Bandstanders Parent Meeting slides here.
MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT WEBSITE
Membership Toolkit (MTK) is the Bandstanders website and official source of information. MTK allows you to check the calendar, make payments and online orders, complete online forms, sign up to volunteer, receive important information, and find all Lindbergh band information in one place!
- Download the Membership Toolkit App for easy access to the calendar and emails/messages.
- All members of band and color guard must sign up for a Bandstanders Account to register (see below).
- Some info on MTK is public. You must login to access private/protected information such as the directory and calendar.
- Only Parent accounts can make a purchase of any kind on MTK. Student accounts are not set up to be able to purchase anything.
- Calendar: Keep up to date with times, locations, and links to events.
- **You will need to log in to the MTK and click on the CALENDAR tab or use the App. The Calendar can also be “synced” to your personal calendar (and that of your student) so you won’t miss a thing!!
- Photos: We have a great group of parent photographers that take pictures at events and can be found on our website.
- Tutorials: This area contains band lessons for students. Great reason for students to sign up on MTK.